A Warrior's Worth cover

A Warrior's Worth cover

Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Announcing the release of A Warrior's Worth, The Forging of F Troop, 17th Cavalry

I am proud and honored to announce the release of my first book, A Warrior's Worth, The Forging of F Troop, 17th Cavalry. For those of you who are aware of this project know it has been a long time coming. Currently, copies are only available for purchase through me and I have unlimited access to additional copies. I elected to have the book layout done by a professional design group to get the right look and so far I have heard nothing but positive comments on the appearance. In addition to utilizing a professional design group, I published the book myself so the production costs was substantial. Each book currently cost $50 which already includes shipping anywhere in the United States. If you wish to purchase a book you can send me an e-mail at mjtkeegan@sbcglobal.net and I will advise where to send your check. Upon receiving your check I will mail your copy(s) out immediately. Please e-mail me or call me at 831-236-9228 if you have any questions. It has been an honor to document the history of F Troop and I am humbled to have written it's story.

No comments:

Post a Comment